Sunday the 9th of March sees us welcome Clarke & Lee, the creators of pop-up dining experience CANeat to The Church. If you ever managed to get a place at a CANeat you will know what you’re in for, an evening of superbly crafted food, sharing plates of smoked meats, pickles and modern creative cuisine. These guys cooked up some seriously amazing food in the kitchen at LOAF so we are proud to welcome them to The Church for the launch of their next venture.
- Crisp breads, Guanciale, Nuts and Seeds
- Sprouted Wheat Rye, Smoked Butter
- Aubergines, Crispy Shallots
- Purple Sprouting Broccoli, Almonds, Kimchi Mayo
- House Salad
- Pickle Plate
- Beef Rib, Japanese BBQ sauce
- Clementine Cake, Crème Fraiche, Pomelo
- Green Tea and Yuzu Teacake
Take a look at the CANeat blog for pictures of the previous editions.
Tickets are £25 and very limited. BUY HERE