Do you think you have got what it takes to work for Soul Food Project??
We are looking for a chef to work within our SFP HQ, The Church, based in the Jewellery quarter, Birmingham. We took over The 180 year old pub in May 2013 and hit the ground running with our Deep South cuisine, fresh cooking and ever changing menu. It’s an opportunity to diversify your culinary skills with a company that has grown strong over the past 5 years and that demands change and progression from their staff.
What we expect from you:
- -Minimum one year experience in a fresh food kitchen (although other experience will be taken into account if relevant.)
- -You to possess your own uniform & knives
- -To have a working knowledge of health and safety procedures and, better still, health and safety certification
- -Ability to work a minimum of 40 hours a week in a £5000+ a week kitchen
- -To produce food to specification
Wages can be discussed in relation to experience.
Then email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and we will take it from there.
Cant wait to here from you,